Terms and Conditions
We accept no responsibility for the actions performed with products supplied by us. Any actions performed with our products are done so at your own risk.
The colour of vestments may differ slightly from the photos displayed, this is due to each production of fabric producing its own unique batch and colour.
All orders placed with us are subject to these terms and conditions.
Agnus Ltd is not responsible for any breach of these terms beyond its reasonable control.
Acceptance and Rejection of orders
- If there is an issue with your order meaning it has been rejected you will be contacted within 7 days with the reason of the rejection.
- Orders submitted through the website will be held on our system ready for acceptance by our staff members. Additional inquiries, concerning: address, delivery date or terms of payment may need to be confirmed before orders will be accepted.
- Any orders placed by you can be cancelled within one hour of purchase by calling us. Orders placed outside of office hours (9 am-5 pm) will not be processed until the next working day and therefore should be cancelled before 10 am on the next working day.
- Credit or Debit card- We accept all major credit and debit cards. Card payments can be made through our website, by calling us, through a secure link or by visiting our showroom.
- By Cheque- When sending a cheque as payment, include your order reference alongside the cheque.
- Direct Bank Transfer- When paying via bank transfer, use your order reference as the transfer reference. Our account details will be provided once the order is placed.
- Secure Link – To pay via a Secure Link, please contact us. Once contacted we will send the secure link to you in order for payment to be processed.
Payment on Credit Account
- If you hold a credit account with us, your items will be sent whether payment has been made or is pending. If you do not hold a credit account with us, payment is to make before your items are sent.
- All orders delivered outside of the UK Mainland may incur additional shipping charges . If this is the case, you will be contacted to discuss the additional charge.
- If any of the items on your order are not in stock at the time of purchase, all of your items will be held until everything is ready to be sent. If this is the case, you will be informed of this. You may choose to have each part of your order delivered separately however we reserve the right to charge an additional delivery cost for each delivery.
- If you are not available to receive the goods at the time of delivery, an attempt will be made to re-deliver the goods the next day or the goods will be left in a safe place of your choosing. If any excess charges are incurred by Agnus Ltd as a result of you not being able to accept the parcel, there may be an extra delivery charge issued to the customer.
- If you have ordered an item which is not in stock, we will produce this for you. You will be informed of this within 3 working days of placing your order. If you would prefer not to wait for your order to be produced you can cancel your order within 3 days of placing it.
We offer next day delivery service on all items that are in stock at time of purchase ( please call 0121 64 33 175 to find out if items are in stock). Next day delivery is available only to UK Mainland.
For deliveries outside of the UK, additional carriage charges may apply. If this is the case, a member of our customer service team will contact you to discuss this.
All orders totaling £150.00 or more in value (including VAT and excluding shipping fees) are eligible for free standard delivery to addresses within the UK Mainland. This excludes orders which include items requiring specialized delivery
Next day orders:
- For your order to be sent via our next day delivery service, all items ordered must be in stock and orders must be placed before 12pm. To check item availability please contact us on 01216433175.
- Next Day delivery orders placed before Mid-day (12pm) Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Mid-day (12pm) will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery Tuesday.
- Next Day delivery orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be dealt with on the following Monday for delivery Tuesday.
- This service is only available for certain delivery locations inside of the UK Mainland. To ensure that your address is eligible for next day delivery please contact us.
- For delivery outside of the UK Mainland please call us on 01216433175 to get a quote for delivery and an estimate of the time it will take for your order to be delivered.
For your order to be sent via our Saturday delivery service, all items ordered must be in stock and orders must be placed before 12pm. To check item availability please contact us on 01216433175.
Agnus Church Supply has no control over any of the charges applied to your goods by customs, and once your parcel has arrived at the customs facility in the destination country, the only way to have the parcel delivered is to pay any clearance charges. The price of these charges may vary depending on the goods which you have ordered. Agnus Church Supply takes no responsibility for your parcel being held at customs for this reason.
For our current delivery prices and services , please check our different options at checkout.
In store collection:
If you wish to collect your items from our showroom, select this option at checkout. Orders will be held for 7 days, if they are not collected within this time frame your order will be sent via our next day delivery service and this additional shipping cost will be applied to your order.
Orders will only be released if you are able to show confirmation of said order or pay the full amount of the order while in the showroom.
We hope that you are always happy with our service and products, however if this is not the case we want to make it as easy as possible to return your items to us. If you wish to return any items, please call us on 0121-64-33-175 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please have your order reference available to allow our operatives to assist you.
Please note: Refunds will be send within 10 working days of us receiving your return.
If we are not contacted before goods are sent to us we take no responsibility for any losses caused over lack of verification of the products being returned.
When sending goods to us, ensure that you have discussed this with us first and have been informed how to send the item(s) in question.
We will accept the return of any unwanted goods so long as they are stocked items or were stocked items at the time of purchase. We will not be able to accept the return of any bespoke items or items which were ordered specially for your order. We must be informed of the return within 14 working days and accept no responsibility in terms of packaging costs. Only the price of the returned items will be refunded, this refund will be given by way of a discount voucher eligible for use on your next purchase.
Damaged and faulty goods.
Any damaged or faulty products must be reported to us within 5 days of delivery of your parcel. If a product arrived damaged, please return the product for a replacement. For some items, a replacement may not be available due to limited edition or limited avalibility and in such case, a full refund will be offered. We will need to wait for the product to be returned to us before we are able to send a replacement/refund. We will require photographic evidence of the damage to proceed with refund or replacement.
Refunds and replacements.
If all the above criteria is met for your return then payment will be processed and sent by bank transfer within 7 days of us receiving the product. Some products may take longer to be replaced than others as we may not have them in stock in which case we will need to wait until they are in stock to send. If this is the case you will be informed of this.
Please note: These terms do not affect your statutory rights
Bespoke and made-to order items:
Bespoke items and items produced specifically for your order are non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing error or damage to the product. If there is a manufacturing error with your product or the product does not match your order we must be informed of this within 14 days. If we are not informed of this within the specified time frame, we will not be able to provide assistance. So long as we are informed within the specified time frame we will repair or replace the item for you. If your item has arrived damaged, we must be informed within 5 days. If we are not informed of this within the specified time frame, we will not be able to provide assistance. So long as we are informed within the specified time frame we will repair or replace the item for you.
All returns may be subject to a restocking fee, this will be decided by Agnus Church Supply when processing the return. This fee may be an amount up to 20% of the value of the goods returned. For example if a product valued at £100.00 is returned, the restocking fee may be up to £20.00..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
- While we try to ensure the prices on our website are 100% accurate, errors can occur. If there is an error in price with any items ordered from our website, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the updated price or cancelling the order. If you choose to cancel your order but have already paid, you will be given a discount voucher matching the value of the order for use on your next purchase.
- All prices shown on the website are listed in the currency of your choice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- All prices exclude delivery costs. These costs will be calculated for you at checkout or after your order has been placed.
- Agnus Ltd warrants that all goods featured on the website will meet with their specification and be free from flaws in the workmanship of material. Subject to the following conditions,
- If the total invoiced amount for the goods has not been cleared by the due date
- In respect of failure to follow instructions, negligence or willful damage
- Misuse or alteration.
- Incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website.
- Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements.
Agnus Ltd makes no promise that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom, and accessing this website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Monthly Review Draw
Everyone entered into the draw will be assigned a number and a virtual random number generator will choose the winner to ensure there is no bias in the selection process.
All reviews, no matter the star rating or comment will be entered into our draw so long as they are deemed to be real and honest reviews.
Only reviews from the month in question will be entered into the draw. An example of this is for a draw in the month of March, only reviews placed in March will be entered.
The winner of each draw will be contacted through Google Reviews and not through any other type of third party system.
Unless specified otherwise, the winner will receive a single use store credit which will be valid for 12 months from the time of the draw and cannot be swapped for cash.
If the winner of the draw does not respond within 5 working days when contacted about their credit, the draw will be rolled again to determine a new winner. This will continue until either a response is given by a winner or all participants are expended.
This policy may be updated by Agnus Ltd; please be sure to check this page occasionally if you are concerned about how the information given to us is used.
This policy is effective from 07/03/2019.
What information we collect
The following information may be collected:
Name and title.
What is done with the information we gather
We gather information in order to help us understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service. Specifically, we gather information for the following reasons:
Using the information to improve our services and products.
To send emails with new products, special offers and other information we feel you would find interesting using the email you have provided.
To contact you in the event of an issue with an order being undertaken for you.
Internal record keeping.
We ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent any form of unauthorized disclosure of information or access to information, suitable physical, managerial and electronic safeguards are in place to secure the information we collect.
Use of internet cookies
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing anything that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If these links are used please be aware that we will not be held responsible for anything that happens on the said website. We accept no responsibility for any information you provide while using the said site.
We will not disclose your information for any reason unless we have your permission to do so or it is legally required.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold on you.
To see a copy of this information, please send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com and a free copy of your personal data will be sent to you.
If you suspect that the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us to update your information.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.