Terms and Conditions
We accept no responsibility for the actions performed with products supplied by us. Any actions performed with our products are done so at your own risk.
The colour of vestments may differ slightly from the photos displayed, this is due to each production of fabric producing its own unique batch and colour.
All orders placed with us are subject to these terms and conditions.
Agnus Ltd are not responsible for any breach of these terms beyond its reasonable control.
Acceptance and Rejection of orders
- If there is an issue with your order meaning it has been rejected you will be contacted within 7 days with the reason of the rejection.
- Orders submitted through the website will be held on our system ready for acceptance by our staff members. Additional inquiries, concerning: address, delivery date or terms of payment may need to be confirmed before orders will be accepted.
- Any orders placed by you can be cancelled within one hour of purchase by calling us. Orders placed outside of office hours (9am-5pm) will not be processed until the next working day and therefore should be cancelled before 10am on the next working day.
- Credit or Debit card- We accept all major credit and debit cards. Card payments can be made through our website, by calling us, through a secure link or by visiting our showroom.
- By Cheque- When sending a cheque as payment, include your order reference alongside the cheque.
- Direct Bank Transfer- When paying via bank transfer, use your order reference as the transfer reference. Our account details will be provided once the order is placed.
- Secure Link – To pay via a Secure Link, please contact us. Once contacted we will send the secure link to you in order for payment to be processed.
Payment on Credit Account
- If you hold a credit account with us, your items will be sent whether payment has been made or is pending. If you do not hold a credit account with us, payment is to made before your items are sent.
- All orders delivered outside of the UK Mainland may incur additional shipping charges. If this is the case, you will be contacted to discuss the additional charge.
- If any of the items on your order are not in stock at the time of purchase, all of your items will be held until everything is ready to be sent. If this is the case, you will be informed of this. You may choose to have each part of your order delivered separately however we reserve the right to charge an additional delivery cost for each delivery.
- If you are not available to receive the goods at time of delivery, an attempt will be made to re-deliver the goods next day or the goods will be left in a safe place of your choosing. If any excess charges are incurred by Agnus Ltd as a result of you not being able to accept the parcel, there may be an extra delivery charge issued to the customer.
- If you have ordered an item which is not in stock, we will produce this for you. You will be informed of this within 3 working days of placing your order. If you would prefer not to wait for your order to be produced you can cancel your order within 3 days of placing it.
- While we try to ensure the prices on our website are 100% accurate, errors can occur. If there is an error in price with any items ordered from our website, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming your order at the updated price or cancelling the order. If you choose to cancel your order, but have already paid, you will be given a discount voucher matching the value of the order for use on your next purchase.
- All prices shown on the website are listed in the currency of your choice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- All prices exclude delivery costs. These costs will be calculated for you at checkout or after your order has been placed.
- Agnus Ltd warrants that all goods featured on the website will meet with their specification and be free from flaws in workmanship of material. Subject to the following conditions,
- If the total invoiced amount for the goods has not been cleared by the due date
- In respect of failure to follow instructions, negligence or willful damage
- Misuse or alteration.
- Incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website.
- Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements.
Agnus Ltd makes no promise that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom, and accessing this website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This policy may be updated by Agnus Ltd; please be sure to check this page occasionally if you are concerned about how the information given to us is used.
This policy is effective from 07/03/2019.
What information we collect
The following information may be collected:
Name and title.
What is done with the information we gather
We gather information in order to help us understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service. Specifically we gather information for the following reasons:
Using the information to improve our services and products.
To send emails with new products, special offers and other information we feel you would find interesting using the email you have provided.
To contact you in the event of an issue with an order being undertaken for you.
Internal record keeping.
We ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent any form of unauthorized disclosure of information or access to information, suitable physical, managerial and electronic safeguards are in place to secure the information we collect.
Use of internet cookies
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing anything that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If these links are used please be aware that we will not be held responsible for anything that happens on said website. We accept no responsibility for any information you provide while using said site.
We will not disclose your information for any reason unless we have your permission to do so or it is legally required.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold on you.
To see a copy of this information, please send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com and a free copy of your personal data will be sent to you.
If you suspect that the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us to update your information.