Terms and Conditions
We accept no responsibility for the actions performed with products supplied by us. Any actions performed with our products are done so at your own risk.
All orders placed with us are subject to these terms and conditions.
Agnus Ltd are not responsible for any breach of these terms beyond its reasonable control.
Acceptance and Rejection of orders
- If there is an issue with your order meaning it has been rejected you will be contacted within 7 days with the reason of the rejection.
- Orders submitted through the website will be held on our system ready for acceptance by our staff members. Additional enquiries, concerning: address, delivery date or terms of payment may need to be confirmed before orders will be accepted.
- Any orders placed by you can be cancelled within one hour of purchase by calling us. Orders placed outside of office hours (9am-5pm) will not be processed until the next working day and therefore should be cancelled before 10am on the next working day.
- Credit or Debit card- We accept all major credit and debit cards. Card payments can be made by calling us or visiting our showroom.
- By Cheque- If you hold an account with us already or are a public institute then we will email you a copy of your invoice, along with details for cheque payment. Once payment has cleared, we will despatch your goods ready for delivery.
- Direct Bank Transfer- If you wish to transfer money straight into our bank then please contact us with your order and specify that this is the method you wish to use and we will issue our bank details to you. Please use your invoice number as a reference.
- Secure Link- If you would prefer to pay online via a secure link, please see your electronic version of your invoice, which should be emailed to you. There you will find a secure link embedded in your invoice which will redirect you to Paypal.
- All orders which are over £150.00 have no delivery charge, excluding items which require specialised shipment such as statues, furniture and other fragile/large items. Extra charges may be incurred for delivery of these items requiring specialised shipment - you will be contacted if this is the case before we process the order to discuss the delivery charge with you.
- Orders placed for delivery outside of the UK Mainland may incur extra charges; if this is the case, you will be contacted regarding the extra charges before we send your order.
- If you order items with different availability dates, we will hold all the items until the last item is ready to be delivered. You may choose to have each part of your order delivered separately however we reserve the right to charge you a delivery charge for each delivery.
- If you are not available to receive the goods at time of delivery, an attempt will be made to re-deliver the goods next day or the goods will be left in a safe place of your choosing. If any excess charges are incurred by Agnus Ltd as a result of you not being able to accept the parcel, there may be an extra delivery charge issued to the customer.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed within 3 working days with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. Most deliveries are made within 2-4 weeks for back ordered items.
- While we try to ensure the prices on our website are 100% accurate, errors can occur. If there is an error in price with any items ordered from our website then we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming your order at the updated price or cancelling the order. If you choose to cancel your order, but have already paid, you will be given the option of keeping the money on your account as credit or getting a refund.
- All prices shown on the website are listed in the currency of your choice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- All prices exclude delivery charge (this does not include international delivery, express delivery or items which require specialised delivery.)
Liabilities and Guarantees
- Agnus Ltd warrants that all goods featured on the website will meet with their specification and be free from flaws in workmanship of material. Subject to the following conditions,
- If the total invoiced amount for the goods has not been cleared by the due date
- In respect of failure to follow instructions, negligence or wilful damage
- Misuse or alteration.
- Incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website.
- Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements.
Agnus Ltd makes no promise that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom, and accessing this website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Should goods be faulty, Agnus Ltd will either replace the goods free of charge, rectify the fault, or by discretion refund the price of the goods. Agnus Ltd shall then have no further liability. Agnus Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether direct, consequential or otherwise. In the event Agnus Ltd's liability if any shall be limited to the price of the goods.
Us- Refers to Agnus Ltd
You- Refers to the customer
This policy may be updated by Agnus Ltd; please be sure to check this page occasionally if you are concerned about how the information given to us is used.
This policy is effective from 07/03/2018.
What information we collect
The following information may be collected:
Name and title.
What is done with the information we gather
We gather information in order to help us understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service. Specifically we gather information for the following reasons:
Using the information to improve our services and products.
To send emails with new products, special offers and other information we feel you would find interesting using the email you have provided.
To contact you in the event of an issue with an order being undertaken for you.
Internal record keeping.
We ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent any form of unauthorised disclosure of information or access to information, suitable physical, managerial and electronic safeguards are in place to secure the information we collect.
Use of internet cookies
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site will not work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing anything that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If these links are used please be aware that we will not be held responsible for anything that happens on said website. Therefore we are also not responsible for any information you provide while using said site.
We will not disclose your information for any reason unless we have your permission to do so or it is legally required.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold on you.
To see a copy of this information, please send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com and a free copy of your personal data will be sent to you.
If you suspect that the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us to update your information.