Our website security:
- Our website is protected by SSL certificate. This means all data exchanged via our site is completely secure.
- Each certificate comes with up to 256bit data encryption.
- With an SSL, our site show a secure seal and a padlock in the address bar. This gives our visitors confidence that our site is safe.
- Our certificates are compatible with all major browsers so no matter how you got to the site, you can be confident everything is fully secure.
- SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a digital certificate used to encrypt data sent between a user and a website. SSL certificates are most commonly used when sensitive information is being exchanged such as credit card details, personal details or passwords.
Secure Credit/Debit Card Payments Online and in store.
We provide secure Online Payment facility ( by Payzone) where payments may be made by debit or credit card.
Most major cards are accepted:
- American Express in application to Amex
- Contactless up to £30 ( in store)
- Apple Pay up to £30 ( in store)